Not too much in the way of news. We survived yet another wedding expo (see link). It was much easier this time considering I was pregnant and no one would let me do anything :) I did help with draping on Friday and then setting up our personal booth on Saturday, with Sunday being the main event. It all went very smoothly; so much so we almost didn't have any stories to tell at the decompress/dinner afterward that we do as our ritual. We shall have to see how our bookings go this next year.
Clay and I went for our third appointment in St. Helena today. We met with Dr. Geary today and I like her very much. All the people we've met with have been very nice. We did find out that Cash's head is down which I have been thinking and praying about. He will probably stay that way since he doesn't have much room to move, but we'll keep an eye on him. And yes, we have decided on a name, barring any unforseen mind changes. We're going with Cashel Jack Mitchell, and if anyone reading this steals it I will personally hunt you down and kill you. I mean that in the nicest sense possible :) Cashel is Gaelic for castle and there is an actual ruins in Ireland called the Rock of Cashel which was supposedly used by the kings; it's quite beautiful. Also, we're going with this particular spelling because Clay doesn't want it mispronounced and having "el" in a name is apparently a Hebrew tradition (they always had God's name within each of their children's names). We also really liked Jack as a strong boy's name but everyone is naming their kids Jack or Jackson so we put it in the middle. Besides, it reminds me of Uncle Jack and he was always a nice man and I like to hear the stories mom and Aunt Cindy tell about him. Altogether, we think it sounds quite strong and dashing. And if you don't like it I don't really want to hear it.
Off to put my feet up for a bit. They are on the tad swollen side what with being on my feet all day yesterday (twelve hours in fact) and probably a little dehydrated. Should recover soon. Love you all!
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment