"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good news

No, Cash isn't here yet. But Clay doesn't have a hernia, just a weak muscle or something or other. Yeah!
Now for the not so good news... The rash has gotten worse and has now spread to the soles of my feet. Last night after dancing I could barely walk so I'm taking it easy this weekend so I can keep helping mom next week. Clay battled it out with the insurance company/pharmacy the other day to get me more super duty hydrocortizone cream (they weren't going to refill it until October 9th, silly people. I don't think they got the memo that this thing is literally ALL over my body and spreading) but I'm already running out of that tube. Luckily we have a doctors appointment on Monday, along with another stress test. If Cash were to come on Monday it would be perfect timing since we'll already be over there, and at the hospital to boot. Keep us in your prayers, because I'm going insane and poor Clay is having to work extra hard to take care of me (not his comlaint, mine).

No comments:

Blog Archive