
Long and chunky Cash Man! I swear I think he gained a pound over night! I love putting him in this sleeper because it shows off his sexy legs (they are obviously dad's and not mom's).

Yesterday we went to our church Christmas party. Cash was happily kidnapped by grandparents and Aunt Cammie (when she wasn't eating heart attack potatoes). At the end we took a picture with all of our grandparents and Santa Claus. Will post that picture when we get it. Pops just can't get enough of Cash (well, neither can Noni :)

So this morning we had a major pooping accident, but something fun came of it. Dad taught Cash how to "Lean like a Cholo." To see what we're talking about see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnHnnFQdBpE&feature=related
1 comment:
He's so adorable! Tired of hearing it yet? I don't care, it's the truth. Something is wrong with our speakers since we moved so I can't hear what is being said in the "Lean Like A Cholo" video, but we were cracking up just the same. We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment