
Everyone says (and I did ask several people, some of whom were parents) that they don't cry for more than a few seconds. Let's just say he cried so long and so desperately that I cried. I've decided to baby him today (not like I usually neglect him though). So far, other than the initial traumatization, he seems to be doing fine. More scientifically accurate than my parents bathroom scale (which we concluded said he weighed about 13.5 lbs), the doctors measured him at 24 inches long and just an ounce over 13 lbs. That puts him up in the 90-somethingth percentile. We have a big boy!

We are endlessly grateful for our rocker. Up until now I've never let Cash have it all to himself. He likes it as much as we do.

This is Cash and the Deamon Sheep. I think they make a cute pair, and I was looking at my baby pictures this week (I'm thinking of making a photo montage for advertising purposes for the upcoming wedding expo) and I have some with a lamb. So now he has one.

And two.

Our perpetually worried little man. He gets his worry from both his mom and Noni. It's a good thing he got some sort of neutralizing influence from his dad. Wishing you all a worry free holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment