Pops helped keep Cash entertained when we went to see the Creche Festival program last Sunday. We look forward to spending more time with Pops and Noni and are excited for them and they're new home.
On Saturday we went and visited our friends Nancy, Don, Morgan and Christopher (more victims of our effort to unload the cookies from the cookie exchange). Morgan and Christopher are darling and we look forward to all the play dates in the future. They gave us a Sleep Sheep that has already prolonged our naps. Unfortunately, mom likes to listen to the ocean setting when we should really test out the other sounds too. Dad fondly calls it the Deamon Sheep because of the whale sounds, but he appreciates it just as much as mom. In fact, she came home to him using it the other day to calm down our little peanut. Yeah for the Sheep!
It's hard to believe our little one will be two months in two days. They really do grow so fast. I just tried out a couple of 3-6 month outfits last night to discover that he actually fits in them! I look forward to all the fun stuff we can do once he gets older, but I find that I actually enjoy this stage of his developement even though I was sure I'd simply suffer through the first three months- always looking toward the future. To be honest, it's kind of like when you have a puppy and you don't want it to get bigger. And now my puppy is becoming a bigger puppy....
Hope you all have a wonderful week and stay warm.
1 comment:
YEAH, Here's a comment! (Don't cha love it when ya get comments????) Glad the sleep sheep is working. Tell Clay I KNOW what he means about the whale/demon sounds. I thought they sounded kinda like aliens myself. I don't find that sound relaxing at all. It was SO nice to visit with you the other day; thanks for the cookies - they were quickly consumed.....
Take care,
Nancy
PS - cute pic of your dad and Cash!
Post a Comment