I know I could probably wait until tomorrow and then put in Cash's statistics then too (since his doctors appointment is tomorrow) but I really wanted to let you know what Clay is up to. I know, one more thing, eh? But this one's good (not that the others aren't...).
So we're always looking for another job. Don't ask me why, but apparently we aren't busy enough. Besides, money is good. The love of money not so good, but money itself is okay :) Especially given one needs it to survive these days. Anyhoo, Clay always finds the interesting jobs to qualify for. The latest and greatest is the voice for the announcer of an NHL hockey video game being made in Novato. I don't know what company, but we're stoked that his lumberjack French (yeah Quebec!) has come through yet again. Before the audition he was in the shower practicing; quite cute if I do say so myself. If we get a sample of it I'll have to put some of it up. And for any of you video game players, check out the new NHL hockey game when it comes out. Hyper-shwet! (think "super cool")
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
1 comment:
i think that is the co. that bill got an offer from in novato! how funny. can't wait... we better get a copy! j/k
Post a Comment