
I've been wanting to take some good six month pictures (as I do every month) but haven't gotten around to it until today even though pee-wee turned six months about three days ago. I know, I know... what took me so long, right? :)

Okay, this one isn't really "beautiful" in the staged sense, but it's darling nonetheless. Of course, I could say that about all of his pictures 'cause I'm his mom...



I just know when I go to print these I'm going to get into the same trouble when I did the photos for Jen. And for those who don't know, Longs and Walgreen's and all those stores aren't allowed to print professional photos so when something comes in that looks like it was intended to look professionally done (even when it's not and relatively obviously not) they give you a hassle about it. Not saying that I do professional grade work (I cannot begin to compare, especially since I don't really know what I'm doing) but you put a sheet behind a kid and it ups the anty. Anyhoo, enjoy my darling boy- I do.
1 comment:
Cullen (&C&C),
These pictures are so great! You either have amazing baby posing abilities or you know exactly when to click the shutter. SO CUTE! I hope that you are able to get these developed without hassle, and that you have enough wall space for all of them. Love you guys!
Post a Comment