"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, May 19, 2008

Amazing!

He learns how to do something new every day, and no I'm not talking about Clay. On Sunday Cash learned to get to standing in his play yard, so bed time is more of a challenge. He used to be content to be lulled to sleep by sourceless humming. Now he peaks over the edge to find out who's there so he can play with them. No more nuzzling into the corner to take him off to dreamland. No, instead he climbs, and climbs, and climbs... until he's exhausted all resources.These are his seven month pictures. And for those who care, I'm only using the G-diaper pants as covers, 'cause they're cute.
He was pretty tired when we took these since I'd just taught him to climb the stairs (all fourteen). That's where the amazing title comes from. Who knew that at seven months he'd be able to climb the stairs with us acting only as spotters? Now I just have to teach him how to get down them.
Of course, he climbed the stairs faster when he had an incentive (in our case Clay's cell phone).

This is just a snipit of him doing the stairs; our card was totally full. Luckily we got another one just a couple of days ago so the picture taking fun never has to end!
Yeah.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is amazing how once they start eating solids and crawl they start learning to do so much so fast. I commented to someone at church yesterday that once they start walking it isn't slow, they immediately start running it seems like. At this point the babyhood doesn't last long. Here comes toddlerhood.

mb said...

How are you guys doing? Do you not have an a/c unit in your condo? I know you only need it like once in a blue moon but those portable units are life savers when its 105 in the bay area! It's been a balmy 89 in florida... go fig!

thebohans said...

Love your comment to Clay out the side of your mouth... "Take a picture! (dang it!)" haha
Malinda

thebohans said...

By the way did I mention I always steal your songs from your blog & put on mine. Thanks!

Blog Archive