Isn't there an piece of exercise equipment by that name? Just one more thing to call Cash, along with Clay's favorite: the Exploratron 2007; set him on auto and he sets out to explore.
He truly want to walk. He has now successfully gotten to standing using our rocker and rocking ottoman (challenging since they rock, don't ya know) and then walks along a bit holding onto it. He hasn't cut any more teeth yet, and he has another cough. I think he may be coming down with another cold, drat.
Auntie Britt has been in town and we've taken some pictures with her, but we need to get them from other people; I keep forgetting to bring my camera along to family functions. We had a lovely lunch with all the folks on Monday and even got a spot of shopping done. We had a gift card that we hadn't used yet and I needed to get some clothes to complete Cash's stockpile up to size 2T. Now he will not go naked! Not that he would anyway, but now I don't need to get him any clothing for another year and a half at least.
So we are working on increasing his dietary variety. We are up to rice cereal, squash, sweet potato, green beans, carrots, pears, apples, bananas, peaches...and will be adding peas, prunes, avacado, barley, and oatmeal shortly. Jeannie got me a nifty food grinder
which we used to try strawberries out on peanut. Let's just say he wasn't a fan. I don't know if they were too tart for him or if it was the seeds, but he did a little better with it when I mixed it with peaches.I have my first wedding this weekend. It's a good try out since it's just the ceremony so I'll only be gone about two and a half hours. The following weekend I'll be gone more like seven or eight. And the work begins...yeah!
We visited with the Dunford's last night. Cash and Ava did well together; we were successful in keeping pacifiers to the proper children and Ava even gave Cash kisses and hugs (he's a stud even at the tender age of seven and a half months). Cazra took pictures of Cash trying on Ava's tutu; we'll have to get pictures of that. See, usually it's the boy's older sisters that dress him up, but seeing as Cash doesn't get that opportunity, I didn't want to deprive him of it. Ben and Clay know what I'm talking about. Every boy has to have his girly picture to prove how tortured he was as a child.
Anyhoo, off to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment