Bruce Lee (waha... do not mess with the dragon)
Cash is now eating rice cereal, pears, sweet potatoes, and bananas. I would say he enjoys the sweet potatoes most.
He's really crawling! Okay, only two or three movements at a time, but he finally got the whole lifting his hands at the same time thing. He's so mobile he made his way off the edge of our bed. And yes, thankfully he's fine.
We are all feeling much better. Cash is fully recovered and I'm considerably improved. Clay hasn't come down with anything and is now in the process of a clinical trial of "jungle juice." An aqaintance is selling some miracle juice (zrii) and gave us a ton of free samples in an effort to sell us. Well, you know Clay; if it's free it's for me! I'm not taking any of it because I'm breastfeeding and am anal about that kind of thing, but Clay is taking his two ounces daily. We'll let you know if he is magically cured of his negative qualities (like taking the garbage out when asked, putting his dirty clothes in the hamper- who cares about it supposedly curing cancer).
Nothing stays the same when you're a mom. Cash was being such an angel when it came to putting him down to bed and then that nasty cold hit and now it's like starting all over again. Going to bed is a near traumatic experience and he wants to wake up in five hours at night when I'd had him sleeping eight before the cold. Repitition...
Tomorrow is Mothers Day. I still don't feel like that day applies to me. Maybe I will when Cash is old enough to make something in Primary at church and bring it home for me. I think it's kind of along the lines of the idea that my mom and Jeannie still hold the title of mom for me and so it doesn't yet apply to me. Another peak into the strange workings of Cullen's mind. Don't try to make sense of something that never will.
Well, wishing all of you mothers out there a Happy Mothers Day, and for all of you who don't think of yourself as mothers, thanks for being a mother to me, Clay, our little one, or those around you. We love and appreciate you all! Hugs from afar!
1 comment:
HAHA! I love the Irish boxer picture the most! Even the lighting is perfect! I'm glad to hear that you are all feeling much better - colds are no fun. Happy Mothers Day Cullen!
Post a Comment