"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Swimmer

Cash is officially eight months! I'll take those photos and post them soon, but in the meantime, on with the Adventures of Cash....
We went to the pool when the other kiddos were here, but we didn't go swimming; Cash just dipped his feet. But today Oma dropped by with some Little Swimmer panties and it was a hundred degrees out so.... we thought we'd try it.

It was a little on the chilly side, but felt nice once you were in. Getting out, however, was another matter since there was a breeze out. We only stayed in for about fifteen minutes. Cash got nervous when I held him away from me; apparently he doesn't trust me implicitely.



But I didn't drop him in the pool; instead he got accidently dunked during his bath when we got home. Woops...


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww, how cute. Myles misses his Cash. He asked about him today. Looks like you two had a lot of fun in the pool!

Ben said...

Very sweet :)

Looks like he enjoyed the water. I wish we could have been there too :P

Blog Archive