
*Quick disclaimer about the song: no, we don't drink. I'm not worried that anyone will think that we do, I just don't want anyone getting offended or thinking I'm being inappropriate (heaven forbid :). So don't. Just take it in a light hearted fashion...*
Well, we've had a fun filled week and we are sorry to have to say good-bye to Jen, Chris, Rhaevyn, Aeva, Myles, Ben and Stacey. I think we all wish we could live closer, but none of us are in a position to relocate any time soon.
On Monday, as mentioned earlier, some of the fam went to Safari West. On Tuesday, Aeva came swimming at my house for a bit and then we all headed over to Powell's candy store in the evening for dessert. On Wednesday we got our exercise for the next millenium and went paddle boating on Spring Lake. Jen entertained us with her "thigh buster" infomercial. Today we took family photos and then took Dad out for his father's day dinner. It's like all my photographer friends say: you take enough pictures, one of them is bound to be decent. These aren't fantastic (I'm terrible at lighting, posing, creativity, etc) but as many of us said, we don't have anything like this so be grateful for something.
The Lindsay family...
Ben and Stacey...
Mom and Dad / Oma and Opa...
No comments:
Post a Comment