That's kind of how it felt this year. Clay was working and there weren't any fireworks nearby on the actual 4th. Apparently, Santa Rosa has decided to do them on the 3rd (like Windsor, Sebastopol, etc.) so that they don't have to pay their police officers time and a half. Can we say "cheap?" So all that, no fireworks, and being that Cash can't appreciate the meaning of Independence Day yet anyway... well, let's just say it didn't make for an American feeling holiday. I'm jealous of Jen.
3 comments:
Well, you could always move here and then you wouldn't have to be jealous :)
The 4th would have been extra fun with you here.
Loves
Me
Yeah I know what you mean about the lack of fireworks. We tried to see them in Oakland on a hill, but it was so foggy that we could only hear them. We didn't want to take Isaac to the up close place being that he might freak out because of the noise. Oh well the 4th ain't what it used to be!
Seriously, you are totally curing my homesickness. Sad, huh? Well about the bumbo pics, "I'm not sure what happened to them"... Which as Bill knows is a nice way of saying I wiped the dumb card and lost all our pictures. Oops. Those were hillarious.
Post a Comment