We can now officially say that Cash danced before he walked. We noticed it a couple of days ago. We were watching some episodes of the TV series Bones (borrowed it from Oma and Opa) and he would start to rock out much as you see here to the theme music (oddly enough by Crystal Method). Clay wanted to find out if he would dance to other stuff so he tried a variety of music on Saturday when he was watching Cash while I was doing a wedding. And then on Sunday he danced to "I Stand All Amazed" at church when Noni (Jeannie) was playing. So here we have it on video now. I'm only posting the one where he's looking at the camera. He actually usually stands up when he dances, but this one you can see how much he enjoys dancing.
We went and saw part of "A Comedy Of Errors" on the Town Green with Ryan, Holly, and Pearl. It was quite chilly and so we retreated back to our house. Here's Ryan with a lapful of children.


Cash loves to throw his ball and isn't half bad at it either.

Just thought we'd share that too.
1 comment:
So adorable! Brit and I watched and giggled over the video tonight. Before you know it he'll be asking you to tape something like this. It's my friend Nate, but doesn't it look like little Clay?
Post a Comment