"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, July 26, 2008

And so it begins...


The destruction has started... as it does for all boys, but Cash's first attempt to disassemble succesfully is the de-hairing of his giraffe. Aunt Cindy had gotten this jungle animal set

- which he loves by the way. He especially likes the alligator (Gator) who "chop chops" him, and the lion. But he has been picking at the giraffe and he seemed so content and quite yesterday that I thought I should check and make sure he was okay- you know, not comatose or anything. Well, he wasnt' comatose, he was captivated... captivated by the string he was systematically removing from the giraffe. I suppose it's just the first of many maimed toys. And now he's developed a thing for sucking on the end of the palm trees.What are you gonna do, right?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is too funny! Ya, I can't wait to hear all the destructive stories that are to come.

Blog Archive