"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Almost 9 months! Slow down!

I think I'm off my game again. I just can't keep up with this aging thing. I've been missinforming people by telling them he's eight months when he's really eight and a half and now I've switched to eight and a half only to realize he'll be nine on Thursday. I went through his nine-twelve month clothes today to see what he fits in. I was suprised; I didn't think he'd fit into that much but apparently almost everything is usable. And yet, he hasn't graduated out of most of his 6-9 month clothing. He's long and lean, as you can tell from the picture.
He's almost walking. Opa said he saw him take a few steps from Oma to the cabinet the other day. He's doing very well at standing on his own for short spurts. It really is amazing to see them go through the whole progression of abilities.
I wanted to give a shout out to Jen for the template to these bibs. They are the bomb-diggity! They don't stick to your clothes in the laundry and the kids can't pull them off (well, at least not yet) and they're adjustable (just put a knot in the elastic). I'm telling you, you and Rhaevyn should make and market these suckers. And no one else steal that idea or I'll go federal on you (kind of like postal, but worse :) Ta ta for now. I'll post nine month pictures later, when I can pin peanut down.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

well, thank you for the compliment on my bibs and your encouragement to sell them. However, I think yours turned out much better than mine. Love ya!
PS. How come you didn't let me know about the life vest swim thing on sale???

Blog Archive