Our living room, as most other's living rooms, has had many different purposes over the years: watching TV, bedroom (refer back to the heatwave post), baby playground

but the latest is recording studio. Here it is in use

Clay is the narrator for my latest project: a Ken Burns style short on a local celebrity. We think it's turned out rather well, but the family has to view it today, so we'll see.
Cash is ten months as of yesterday. He's fitting in his twelve month clothes and is a tall, skinny boy; his pants are always falling off of him. But I am feeding him plenty as he still has a bit of chub and rolls. He's so active and loves to walk around with help, but has to be slightly coerced into walking on his own. His fifth tooth is cut through and I imagine there are more on the way. When I get a moment I'll take some ten month pictures.

We are so busy in fact that we don't have time this week to go view the latest pictures Chris Gonzales took. I'm itching to see them though since Clay was the one to take Cash to the photo shoot. They are sure to be darling.

And to wind things up here's Cash doing one of his favorite things: taking a bath. Cash is now eating chunks of banana, cheerios, peaches (and peach pie, which is entirely Opa's fault), and we did a bit of teething bisquit this morning. He didn't do well with spaghetti though. We'll just save that for another day.
1 comment:
I am amazed how much he has changed since we were there in June. He is looking so much older. Almost out of the baby phase and onto toddlerhood. What a cutie! Myles says "hi bebe Cash!"
Post a Comment