"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 18, 2008

Particle, triangle, underwear... what's the difference?

They didn't have a good song for Underwear Man, so we settled for the Particle Man song instead. Cash loves to help out with the laundry; anything that involves throwing clothing onto the floor. I know generally speaking that's not exactly helpful, but he thinks it is. In this case the laundry fought back. You gotta watch out for those underwears.
I had to mention that we had a fantastic round of "where's Cashel" before bedtime tonight. Cash covers himself up and waits until you ask the key question ("where's Cashel?") and then rips the covers off and giggles with delight when you say "there he is!" All to be repeated again and again and again.
We received a splendid gift today. The family for whom I've been making the video gave us an Elmo walker for Cash. It only works at David and Cirkl's as they have wide open uncarpeted floors, but this is great since we don't have much to keep him contained when we're there. He was nearly running around the house by the time we left.
Here are some ten month pictures. When Cash got tired of the walker (after nearly an hour and a half) we went and played on the lawn. He has learned to love grass. It's only taken him a month :)


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

wow, how lucky can I be? Two posts to read in one day! Yipee!

Blog Archive