"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, September 12, 2008

I've changed my mind

I remember being a homemade Oompa Loompa out of footed sleepers and a pillow for Halloween when I was a kid. I really think part of what makes Halloween rock is the hobbled together, homemade costumes. And so it begins for Cash. As you'll recall from the last post, I decided to make him a bird (specifically a blue-jay). But crafty with fabric I'm not so...I re-discovered the Nike track outfit that Ryan and Holly had gotten Cash and thus decided that, though it's still a bit large, come Halloween it would work great for Cash's Michael Phelps get-up. Olympic swimming champion for Halloween it is!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute!
Gee, I guess I better get a move on deciding what everyone will be for Halloween around here.
Tootles :)

Honor said...

LOL How adorable! I pulled the picture up full sized on the screen and Grant ran over pointing and saying, "Chash? Chash?" and nodding his head asking if he was right. Hope we get to see you guys again soon. Love you!

Honor said...

Are you going to get him a bunch of fake gold medals to go with it?

Blog Archive