
On Wednesday Cash turned eleven months. One more to go... until I have to make a birthday cake for him! You wouldn't think there would be a noticeable change at eleven months, but I kid you not that on that exact day Cash got the exploring/climbing bug. This resulted in...

mounting the 72 hour kit storage bin in order to...

climb over the baracade that divides his play area (living room) from the rest of the house. He was quite pleased with himself after climbing atop the bin and ecstatic after making it over "the wall." He also managed to push one of his toys over to the couch and use it to climb onto the couch where Clay had safely (or so he thought) stashed his lap top. Anything with buttons is the toy of choice and Cash has become quite good at pressing each and every button to find out what exactly it does. He also is taken with the in and out blowing sound one can make with "o" shaped lips.

So many new little moments and firsts still going on. His personality, while always prevelent, is developing more each day. I caught myself thinking it must be so wierd to be a mother of a teenager, remembering these moments when they were an infant. I really wish at times that I had a built in camera to record all the little moments that I may not remember but are so sweet right now. But I wouldn't want it to record the moments when I drive lamely or trip over the sidewalk or am short with Cash. That's why they haven't invented those yet- still working out the kinks with selective recording. Anyhoo- wishing sunshine wherever you are (even though it rained here).
No comments:
Post a Comment