I love getting new photos and today was a most marvelous day as I got to see the beautiful photos Chris Gonzales took of our little Cash. Chris says Cash is a marvelous model which shows well in the photos, though Chris' talent shines through too. Here are some of our favorites. If you would like some let me know which ones and we can order them for you. *Squeal*





2 comments:
OH CULLEN!!! I'm squealing right along with you! Those are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I'd love one of the one you put first - sitting, smiling big. But then I look at the pictures with the hat and suspenders and ..... SQUEAL!!!! Ha ha ha! Hmm, still, I love that first one! Man next time we're out there and if finances allow I should make an appointment with Chris! The pictures are great! Love you guys!
WOW! order #'s 1-6 and 8. WOW WOW WOW! THOSE ARE FABULOUS!
Post a Comment