"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jam packed day- wooee!


We had a very busy but very fun day today. Clay made us a fantastic breakfast and then Cash and I headed out to our Music Together class we've been taking. We sing, we dance, we play musical instruments; we always take a nap after Music Together. But it was only an hour and a half nap today and then we ate quickly before we headed out the door to teach a private dance lesson with Cash in tow. At the Hall Cash had a good time watching Daddy dancing and then Cash flirted with two other one year old girls who's siblings were taking the tap dance class going on at the same time. Truth be told, the girls were all over Cash. Afterward we ran some errands which included stopping in at the library on the Town Green. It just so happened that the firefighters were trying out their new ladder truck and giving some of the town council members a go too.


Our friend Warren Parker was one of them.
Here's Warren waving hello from three stories up.

Cash got a junior firefighters badge and was invited to sit inside the truck. He was quite amazed by the whole thing and loved to point out the ladder up so high.
We ate a quick bite and then we were on our way to the local pumpkin patch at Olufus Ranch. I confess we were fairly disappointed as they didn't have the corn maze they had advertised. We were perplexed as they did have the corn, but apparently no maze. All the same, we had fun sharing the pumpkin picking moments with Sarah and Dave. They're out yearly pumpkin patch buddies.







I'm sorry there are so many pictures of our adventures at the pumpkin patch, but I couldn't decide which ones I like better so I just posted them all.
Afterward we had a spot of dessert and then we were off to a consultation for Cullen. It finally wrapped up about 9:30pm- well past Cash's bedtime. He held up pretty well, especially considering he'd only had one 1.5 hour nap in the middle of the day. But we are finally home and in for the evening and very glad to be so. Wooeee!

No comments:

Blog Archive