In other news, we spent the evening with our friends and neighbors Josh, Ali, and Xavier. I originally stopped by for an evening walk but they were very sweet and invited me in to visit. The visit turned into dinner as the kiddies played and we adults chatted. It was quite amusing to see X-man and Cash play- Xavier is noticeably smaller than Cash and is only two months his junior. I do believe Cash finally met his match as far as playmates goes. Usually Cash is the one being a tad overly aggressive and rough and tumble but Xavier proved he could play with the big boys- and kick their trash. Let's just say Xavier brings out the Clay in Cash. As I said, quite amusing to watch. It wore our little one out and he went down without even doing his usually yoga routine. We'll have to have more play time with Xavier in the future.
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment