"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday



We got all gussied up for Easter.
Cash even looked dapper while sleeping.The accesories don't actually go with the outfit; I borrowed them from an 18 month ensamble so they don't fit perfectly (a tad big) but it worked well enough. The hat is obviously too big, and from the back you could tell the suspenders were too, but he was so cute I don't think anyone looked too closely at that kind of stuff.
Clay said he looked like he was from the 1800's.
We had an Easter dinner at Noni and Pop's with Oma, Opa, and Aunt Cammie. By the way, Noni isn't so sure she likes "Noni," so if anyone has any grandma names to suggest, please do send them in. I like Gigi/Jiji too, but she's keeping all her options open. Like I said, send in any suggestions.
Cash didn't nap much today; too much fun with the grandparents :) Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Honor said...

A-freakin-DORABLE! But don't tell Noni that I used that f-word (she doesn't like it)!

Mary Helen said...

I think Noni is cute, it is a good Italian name for grandma and Jiji is Grandpa in Japanese. I am not sure she wants that:) He is cute!

Blog Archive