"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Firsts: toes, pacifier, and dancing

We have discovered our toes, but as of yet are unable to get them to our mouth. But we do take off socks to get to them.So our kid is really smart. Cirkl said so. She noticed on Friday night that he finds his binky string and then slides his hand down to hook his thumb on the binky. I've also noticed he follows in his father's footsteps with the motto "I want to do it myself." If you put the binky in for him he will promptly spit it back out. But, if you hand it to him in his left hand he will put it in himself.




So Clay did his birthday jam on Friday night swing. Kindy was a dear to hold Cash for me while I recorded it, and Cirkl helped record it while I danced.I even tried dancing with Cash. I think we still need to wait til he's a tad bit older before I dance seriousy with him attached. But he did well none the less.



A sweet girl that I lent my highland dance socks to returned them with a present for Cash. And wouldn't you know it, it made me realize that he's already dancing; reverse back steps!


And of course Cash wants to do everything we do. And Clay is always on the computer. So you can expect what naturally followed...

No comments:

Blog Archive