"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yippee!



So we just got our photos in digital format! We'll post some of our favorites, but they're all supremely awesome. Thank you Chris Gonzales!! And if you're getting married or need family/child photos done we highly, highly recommend him.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, your blog is so great. I haven't updated ours since Christmas. How pathetic is that???? I LOVE your photos. I'm definitely going to look into your photographer. His (?) photos are sooo beautiful. Cash looks like he's doing fabulous and you all too! We really need to get together soon.
Can you give me a ballpark idea of how much we should budget for photos from Chris? (you can email me back....) I haven't ever looked into professional photography, so I'm clueless! Love you guys lots,
Nancy

Blog Archive