He's growing up so fast! Cash is more like a toddler now rather than the Baby Cash that I call him. Some of the grown up things he does are brushing his teeth (more like chewing on the tooth brush),

walk around the neighborhood, helps me take the keys out of the car door and open the door and he's fantastic at helping me get him dressed. I just wish diaper changes were as easy. David and Cirkl and Lucas took him on a walk the other day. Here he is with Lucas.

They've both changed a lot in a year.

I took Cash out for a walk in our neighborhood yesterday. It's been pretty chilly and overcast the past couple days so I put mittens on him. He was quite amused by them and kept making what I would call "crab hands." He loves running wild and free in large grassy areas, so that's what we do. He's getting very good at going up and down steps adult style as long as he has someone to hold on to. Here he is looking dapper in his church outfit.

(these pants rock- EVERY time he wears them I get someone asking where I got them and saying how much they love them. Thank you Cirkl!)
No comments:
Post a Comment