As in I have no clue. Cash has been doing fantastically all week and then out of the blue last night he got sick again, but at 8pm this time.
There seemed to be no reasoning behind it, but when I woke up at midnight last night I think I figured it out. I wasn't meant to go out last night- I ended up waking up and getting sick myself until about 4am. Today I'm not much better. I know this is going to sound awful, but the good news is I don't have to teach my lesson at church tomorrow. This is the moment I am speechless with gratitude for grandparents living five minutes away. Clay has a busy day with consultations and there is absolutely no way I could watch Cash today- so thank you Oma and Opa.
There's a new addition to the family. Jen just had little Elsa Mae on Tuesday morning. For pictures and additional info I invite you to view you blog link- Lindsay Clan.
So much for an enjoyable Easter. Holidays are always considerably less enjoyable when your sick.
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment