Or at least I wish I was. I am sooo tired. Cash came down with a flu bug about 2:30am last night and we were up with him until he crashed at about 5:30am. I, of course, didn't go back to sleep and was back on duty when he woke up at 8am. He went down for a nap with Clay and slept five hours. I got a two hour nap and now we're going to get settled for the evening. He's all better now and I'm just trying to keep him from over doing it. We've been watching Milo and Otis all day.
Cash is also quite recovered from his fender bender with Opa's truck. I took some pictures of his snaggletooth smile, but other than that you'd never know he'd had a crash. I'm so glad it was as minor an incident as it was.
Our backyard is almost complete. It would have been done today, but instead we were recovering from last night. We have an order in for the gravel and I'm almost done laying down all of the landscaping fabric. We'll have to finish it around Wednesday of next week as Clay has a wedding tomorrow and then is heading out of town for a couple of days. My seedlings are sprouting- we have zucchini, crookneck, lettuce, corn, beans and one pumpkin so far. Still waiting for the onion and watermelon. And I bought strawberries and marigolds. So exciting!
Great- Cash just fell asleep. Now I have to decide if I keep letting him sleep or if I wake him up to give him a bath and such. Aaahh... decisions, decisions...
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment