Nope, he's not here yet. We've decided he's taking after Clay. As David says it, "reliably late." He's a Mitchell, what else was I expecting?
But in the meantime, this week has seen much improvement in my PUPPS condition. Both the rash and itching have gone down considerably; so much so that I get a full nights sleep and pretty much only need the hydrocortizone now and again and only in small doses. Using my mink lotion that Clay got me for my birthday seems to satisfy my skin just fine. I like to think Heavenly Father is giving me a break in preparation for the birth. Could this be the calm before the storm?
I'm still helping with housecleaning, trying to walk my 1.3 miles several times a week, and even went both Scottish and swing dancing this last week. Everyone is like, "you're crazy" but it's really just because I'm bored. I was so efficient at getting all my weddings edited that now I have nothing to do during the day, let alone in the evening. I mean, you can only clean your house so many times in a week. It's the hurry-up-and-wait game. It's almost like being retired! It's too bad I'm such a doer; I don't appreciate time off like Clay does.
Tomorrow we go to our weekly doctors appointment, followed by another stress test. I have great hopes of him coming early this week, but we'll see what the doctor says. I would really appreciate it if he weren't much over 8 pounds. Wish us luck.
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment