"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A whole ten days old

So, I tried to upload this video last time, but blogger wasn't cooperating so here it is now. We visited with Kate on Saturday and I think we made a good impression (Cash is a good performer; well behaved when others are around, generally). We were going to go to the corn maze but between being worn out (parents) and fussy (Cash) later in the day we just visited with Sarah and Dave. We hope we didn't bore them too much. We went to church for the first time today. Overall not a bad experience being that Cash slept through most of it, but mom learned a valuable lesson: when changing a diaper bring the entire diaper bag rather than just the diaper changing kit incase accidents ensue that require a clothing change. We had to come back to dad buck naked for clothing after we peed on ourself in the middle of a change. Mom handled it quite well we think. We anticipate a poor sleeping night tonight as we took too long of a nap earlier today (though mom and dad took a nap as well; family nap time!) but we shall atempt to re-align sleeping schedules tomorrow.

While we were at Oma and Opa's visiting with Kate Opa took an early Halloween picture of us but when we get all duded up on Wednesday we'll post more.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

HI Cullen and Clay,
Love the video! He's soooooo cute! How are you guys doing????? We're sleeping more, believe it or not. I'll give ya a call soon.
Lots of love,
Nancy

Katie said...

Soooo you don't know me, but I'm not a weirdo stalker, I promise.

I'm Honor's friend and I found your blog from her blog. I just have to say that he is sooo dang cute! I'm so glad everything went well with his birth - you are like Supa Birthin' Mamma!

Congrats again! Enjoy your sweet new family!

Honor said...

No freakin idea who this "katie" person is. Better watch out for strange people hovering. We always knew that even a blog intended for the family was open to the public, whoever that might bring.
KIDDING! Katie (my best friend) has been kept up to date about your pregnancy and birth and celebrated with me when we heard that Cash had arrived.
Cullen, the video is adorable and I love being able to see from this end of thigns how fun video is. I kept worrying about sending too many videos of Grant (posting is much better, I know), but I don't think I'd ever tire of watching Cash grow. I love your blog... and you guys too!

Blog Archive